Brighten up your Hair Color with Babylights + Balayage
In this video, Nicki Gazlay, Hairstylist at Tangerine Salon- Highland Village, takes you through the process of achieving beautiful Blonde Balayage + Babylights Hair Color using the Aveda Full Spectrum color line.
Steps to achieve this look:
- After a thorough consultation, we lighten the hair with Aveda Enlightener.
- For this look, we are using two different techniques - Babylights & Balayage.
- Babylights will be applied along the hairline and Balayage will be applied throughout the rest of the hair to create a natural looking brightness.
- Balayage is a hair painting technique that allows for gorgeous color that appears to be "lived-in" and grows out naturally without any harsh lines.
- After the color processes, we shampoo using Aveda Color Conserve, then towel dry the hair.
- We mist the hair with Damage Remedy Equalizing Solution to even the porosity of the hair, then we apply a shadow root and toner.
- The shadow root will blend away any unwanted lines, which ultimately gives the hair a very natural "lived-in" look. The toner will eliminate any unwanted tones.
- After this process, we dry and style the hair to finish the look.